Welcome To Indian Gymkhana Club
Indian Gymkhana is a combined Cricket, Football and Hockey Club which welcomes members from all ages and all walks of life. Established in 1916, we are the largest and longest-standing multiracial Sports Club in the United Kingdom. We are passionate about sport and the positive effect it has on participants of all ages, all backgrounds and all abilities.
Club is celebrating CENTENARY year of it's establishment with over 20+ events focused on Centenary Celebrations. You are invited to be a part of celebrations. Be it just this event or promotion all year long at Indian Gymkhana Club.
News & Updates
- Colts Cricket Open Day and Registration – Sunday 8th April 2018 at 9:30 AM for 2018 Summer Cricket at Indian Gymkhana Club
- Sad Passing of Narendrabhai Patel, NU – Indian Gymkhana Club Mourns….Funeral on Sunday 14th January 2018 at 11:30 at The Putney Vale Crematorium Stag Ln, Wimbledon, London SW15 3DZ
- Invitation to Lohri Celebrations on 12th January 2018, at Indian Gymkhana Club – Presented by Voice of Dogra, Starts at 1845 PM
- Launching Bharatnatyam & Folk Dance Classes From January 2018, Saturdays 10 am – 12 pm ( Classes by Sanskruti Centre In conjunction with Indian Gymkhana Club)
- Invitation to attend Gala Centenary Dinner – Saturday 25th November from 7pm to 11 pm / Only Limited to 60 tables of 10 – Book Now