Introducing DANCE & TONE classes From the 9th November 2015
Want to get into shape whilst doing something that is fun, energetic and enjoyable? Bored of hours on the treadmill or bike? Too cold to go for a walk / jog? Then why don’t you join Dance & Tone at the Toning Room at the Indian Gymkhana to get in some fun dance and toning exercise classes delivered by qualified and experienced instructors
Launching from the 9th of November, there will be weekly classes held between 6pm – 9pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays. Weekday classes will be gradually introduced and will include:-
- Zumba (we will be introducing variants such as Zumba Toning, Zumba Gold etc)
- Bollywood Dancing (coming soon)
- Belly dancing (coming soon)
- Legs, Bums and Tum
Classes will be adjusted according to demand and requests so watch out for additions to the above.
On weekends (Saturdays from 10.30am to 1.30pm) we will be running 2 classes of SELF DEFENCE. The earlier class is aimed at children over the age of 10 years and the second class will focus on self-defence techniques for women.
- Tuesday – 6.15pm – 7.15pm – ZUMBA (Dee)
- Tuesday – 7.30pm – 8.30pm – LEGS, BUMS & TUMS (Dee)
- Wednesday – 6.15pm – 7.15pm – PILATES (JARA)
- Wednesday – 7.30pm – 8.30pm – ZUMBA (JARA)
- Saturday – 10.30am – 11.45am – SELF DEFENCE (Children between 10 and 16) (Jason)
- Saturday – 12noon – 1.15pm – SELF DEFENCE FOR WOMEN (Jason)
In the meantime, feel free to contact us on [email protected] for more information.
COME TRY THE CLASSES FOR FREE DURING THE FIRST WEEK (w/c 9 Nov)
Note: The classes are run independently of the Indian Gymkhana Club.