- To encourage and promote the development of junior and youth football in a safe environment.
- The club will strive to provide an opportunity for players of both sexes to enjoy and participate in football at all age levels and at the highest possible level.
- We will endeavour to facilitate the provision of the best playing amenities and equipment available to us.
- Encouraging the development of football at all levels from mini soccer to youth and into senior football.
- Achieving this through a policy of equal opportunity where the best possible facilities are made available for both sexes and all ages.
- Encouraging sportsmanship and fair competition at the highest possible levels, where improvement of performance and enjoyment is far more important than results.
- To establish Indian Gymkhana Youth as the flagship junior football club within West London, offering facilities and coaching in an atmosphere that is conducive to the development of every young person in terms of self-discipline, good behaviour and teamwork.
- To provide all the boys and girls within Indian Gymkhana Football Club the maximum opportunities to develop their football, personal, social, educational and sporting skills to their full potential with the children’s welfare and enjoyment a priority in all decisions we make.
- Providing dedicated, screened, trained and qualified coaching staff within a caring, safe and fun environment for learning and development.