Code of Conduct
The Indian Gymkhana Cricket Club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents, carers and guardians associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others.
Members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with The Indian Gymkhana Cricket Club Child Welfare Officers, Yogbir Grewal, Sanjay Sood and Kam Kingra.
As a member of The Indian Gymkhana Cricket Clubyou are expected to abide by the following junior code of conduct:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions
- All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion
- All members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late
- All members must wear suitable kit: a white cricket shirt or training top for training sessions and The Indian Gymkhana Cricket Club cricket shirt and cricket trousers for matches, as agreed with the coach/team manager
- All members must pay any fees for training or events promptly
- Junior members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions
- Junior members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club.